Are you about to enter your 30s? Even if you are in your early 30s or late 30s, this is for you. The 30s mean lot more responsibilities, be it your career or home. Amid the change that is about to happen or have happened, it gets hard to take care of your skin. But it is as crucial to take care of your skin as you take care of other responsibilities in your life. I will share with you the Dermatologist recommended skin care tips in your 30s. It will surely make your life much easier and happy.
How do you feel today about your skin?
The first thing we notice about ourselves looking in the mirror is our face and our skin. Have you ever woken up in the morning with dark circles around your eyes? Or when the pimple on your facing saying good morning to you before anyone else? Or fine lines on the skin start to appear. How does it feel? I know it sucks.
Why your skin feels so dull, pigmented, and saggy?
As we age, our skin starts losing its elasticity and glow. But sometimes, we age faster. Reasons could be a hectic schedule, unhealthy lifestyle, hormonal imbalances, stress, or pollution in the environment. We all love baby-soft skin and secretly wish for it. We cannot avoid aging, but aging gracefully can make you look even more attractive and desirable.
Skin Care Tips in Your 30s
- Know your Skin type. It is vital to know what skin type you have to work upon your skin accordingly using the correct products.
- Take out at least 10 min from your day and night for your skincare.
- Use the right Cleanser according to your skin type.
- Application of Anti-Oxidant Serum is essential as you age.
- Under-Eye Cream keeps the area elastic and helps to reduce collagen loss. Use Vitamin K and Vitamin-C-based eye creams.
- Apply moisturizer to lock in the hydration, even if you have oily skin.
- A sunscreen based on your skin type is a must. No matter you are indoors or outdoor.
- Use Non-Comedogenic Make-Up( less likely to sit in your pores and cause blockages)
- Vitamin-C and Vitamin-E neck creams.
- Apply Lip Balms.
- Use Hair-Care Mask and do oiling 1-hour before head wash.
- Taking supplements is the best step as you grow older. Take a supplement like Astaxanthin, Glutathione, Vitamin-C, Zinc, Biotin, Collagen, Fish oil/omega 3. It is advisable to consult your doctor before taking any supplement to benefit to most out of it.
- Do not use warm water during face wash or head wash. It makes the skin dry.
- Follow a balanced lifestyle. Take proper nutrition.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- Have a humidifier in the room. It helps to maintain the moisture levels in your home.
Things you should know before following Skin Care Tips in Your 30s
Oily Skin – Salicylic Acid-Based Facewash. Dry Skin – Hyaluronic Acid or Glycerine-Based Facewash. Dull Skin – Glycolic Acid-Based Facewash.
Oily Skin – Gel/Water-Based Sunscreen. Dry Skin – Hyaluronic Acid-Based Sunscreen. Dull Skin – Vitamin-C Based Sunscreen.
Oily Skin – Gel/Water-Based Moisturizer. Dry Skin – Parrafin, honey, or Glycerine-Based Moisturizer.
Vitamin-C Serums or Niacinamide Serums.
Caffeine-Based Cream so that the under-eye area remains nourished and rejuvenated.
Avoid layers of make-up as it clogs pores.